Who could be the new Offensive Coordinator?

I don't think he is available. The last I heard he was meditating on top of the White mountains in Arizona.

Some of us should go down there and talk him into it. Kinda like a Brett Favre to Vikings moment.

One could leave a trail of beer(cans) from AZ to Dinkytown.

OR...a map of all Walmart parking lots from AZ to Mpls.

Or we could get a new Oline coach and Limey can focus on the offense. Does clays coach a position on D?

No, the whole offense needs a turnaround.

Is Clayes the Mark Few of this group?

One could leave a trail of beer(cans) from AZ to Dinkytown.

OR...a map of all Walmart parking lots from AZ to Mpls.

What a great idea! Given that this is Dr.Don it would work better than a GPS would for him.

Can't believe we're still doing shreds like this. I'm beginning to think that whoever starts a thread like this fits the profile of one the shooters lately.

I am honored to even be in this discussion. :drink::drink::drink:

Because Coach Z has done such a great job coaching up and developing QB's? YUCK

Yes! What has Z done in years he's been here? I've seen no improvement in qb play. I assume he's involved in what qb to recruit as well.

Let's get someone with an imagination.

Just to simply stir the pot....

Let's say that the offensive struggles continue and Jerry has to make a tough decision for Limegrover to be demoted to only o-line duties.

Who could we realistically get to come to Minnesota and improve the offense?

Its sort of ridiculous we have posters asking why you started this thread. The gopher offense has been among the worst in Power 5 four of the five seasons. It was average last year, with two NFL skill players and other seniors in critical spots. It's fair to question. In what world is a job safe if someone is underperforming? Educators? That's the only profession I can come up with.

I think we've been very patient with Limegrover. That said, I think we can give him some room this year based on injuries, but I suspect we'll always lean on defense and special teams. Recruiting, preparation, delopement, scheme, in game management have all been subpar. Maybe NIU was the outlier season and it is fools gold. El Dorado. When the stars align.

This program does not need to make ANY changes to the coaching staff. These guys have been around a long time. They'll put this team on track.

It's the age of technology, I know in some classes I had a little clicker where we would answer multiple choice questions that would be sent in over wifi in the classroom (or something similar) for quizzes. I say, it's time for the U to release an app to GopherHole posters to crowd source the play calling. Everyone votes for the next play and the winner gets sent directly to the sideline/booth/QB helmet.

This program does not need to make ANY changes to the coaching staff. These guys have been around a long time. They'll put this team on track.

A true believer. You need to watch more CFB. The offense staff has serious question marks.
The defensive staff is great.

Sorry but I'm confused - how is this a stupid thread. We have built a top notch defense only to be hand-cuffed by a high school offense. All injuries aside, there is a weak-link in the coaching staff and I hope Jerry's strong loyalty doesn't cost him the head coaching job in the next 3-5 years.

It's the age of technology, I know in some classes I had a little clicker where we would answer multiple choice questions that would be sent in over wifi in the classroom (or something similar) for quizzes. I say, it's time for the U to release an app to GopherHole posters to crowd source the play calling. Everyone votes for the next play and the winner gets sent directly to the sideline/booth/QB helmet.

With the wifi at the stadium my 1st quarter vote would probably register in the 4th quarter.

Top Bottom