who coaches want their sons to play for

killme

Reaction score
In ESPN’s weekly college football poll #1QFor128, the coaches were asked if they had a son playing college football, and you were no longer coaching, which current FBS coach would you want him to play for?

Richt and Stoops tied as the No. 1 choice, each receiving 8 percent of the votes. Minnesota’s Jerry Kill and Stanford’s David Shaw tied for third, each receiving 7 percent of the votes. Duke’s David Cutcliffe was fifth with 5 percent of the votes in the poll conducted by ESPN’s Brett McMurphy.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/98683/coaches-want-sons-to-play-for-richt-stoops

Thanks for posting. unfortunately, it looks like that won't be possible. At least according to some of the over reactionary football and coaching "geniuses" posting here since yesterday afternoon. According to some of them, Coach Kill is terrible and he is done. Smh

:rolleyes:

Saw that too.Very nice. Begs the question: Do any of those voters have H.S. kids who are Quarterbacks?

I made this connection: why do so many Gopher fans want a different coach? I suggest those coaches polled know a fair amount about football. Is it possible I'm too sensitive about the negative posters who likely know less? lol

I made this connection: 1. why do so many Gopher fans want a different coach? I suggest those coaches polled know a fair amount about football. Is it possible 2. I'm too sensitive about the negative posters ?

1. Very few Gopher Fans want a new coach. Way to early to know how things will end-up anyway. Trolls however, just love to…troll.

2. Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!:drink:

Top Bottom