who cares about the uniforms....

WHB Brewer

Reaction score
WIN A $%#@&! GAME! It's unbelievable the amount of time and effort Brew has spent on how the team is dressed on the field. There is 2 posts (now 3) dedicated to what they are wearing today.

I could care less what they wear, even the gawd-awful colors of the Wacker era. they will look good if they win.

Well, I like to immerse myself in all aspects of the team, and this falls under that. Add in the B10 pregame show's last shot showing the team in all white before signing off, talking about how they are sporting a new look, and they all let out a Whoop! And if you read the initial post on this, you would have seen Bryant Allen's line "Coach brew came thru 4real", so I think they players get jacked up with things like this as well, which may help them "look good if they win".

I don't know who picks the uniforms, but I really doubt that Coach Brew is spending an "unbelievable amount of time and effort Brew has spent on how the team is dressed on the field".

When you're changing unis all the time, looking for some sort of edge, it usually means the following.....

1) You're desparate for something that might work
2) You're searching for some sort of artificial identity
3) Your focus is not on football....

When you're changing unis all the time, looking for some sort of edge, it usually means the following.....

+100

Plus, it looks like we are surrendering on every play. Just another head scratcher.

Oregon seems to be doing OK...

I said usually. Oregon is a strong program, and monkeying with unis is part of
their "thing".

Green jerseys for ND in 1977?

I watched that game. ND was a great program, and green jerseys were part
of their history.

All this week-to-week, maroon, white or gold tops or pants are ridiculous.

Teams like OSU, Penn State, Michigan, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Texas......
they almost never make uni changes.

Top Bottom