Who 👃an upset against USC besides me?

W or L

• Total voters

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
No rational reason why, I’m just feeling like we’re overdue for an irrational upset. The board needs it.

Your votes will be publicly displayed and cannot be changed , so only the true believers/insane can reap the glory when it happens.

Fleck, it’s this time -

USC will be the first game against team with an actual offense. If the D steps up, we have a chance. If they don't, we are going to get our brakes beat off because we are losing games now to QBs putting under double-digit passing yards. If USC goes for 250-300, I hate to see what the score will be.

any word on the status of Justin Walley? Watching USC’s passing attack, it feels like we need him on the field to have a chance.

It's not irrational it's quite rational.

USC is a good matchup for the Gophers. Probably the most pass-heavy team on the schedule.

Iowa and Michigan were bad matchups playing rock fight football and avoiding our top-notch pass D.

USC is a good matchup for the Gophers. Probably the most pass-heavy team on the schedule.

Iowa and Michigan were bad matchups playing rock fight football and avoiding our top-notch pass D.
Missing half to potentially 3/4 of our starting secondary is not exactly putting our top notch pass d vibes

Missing half to potentially 3/4 of our starting secondary is not exactly putting our top notch pass d vibes
That’s one reason why it’s irrational.

Also when’s the last time we’ve upset a Top 15 team?

And USC is the worst run defense the team has played in 3 weeks

any word on the status of Justin Walley? Watching USC’s passing attack, it feels like we need him on the field to have a chance.
This is obviously a week old, but against Iowa he wasn’t moving around very well and had a brace on his leg. I’m a little concerned about his prognosis.

Top Bottom