Who 👃 an upset?

A W or an L

• Bucky gets skinned and whimpers home

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Gophers don’t take the next step and let another Golden😉 opportunity slip away

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
We need a W to change our momentum, reengage the fan base and keep our postseason hopes alive.

They only beat us by 4 at home last year and 3 in Madison. Get them good vibes going, you can always be disappointed later if need be😃

Last edited:

I am a Gopher HOMER!!! But I am a realist. We are not beating WIsconsin. No Chance!!!

So, Penn State can beat them at home but we can't? There's always a chance unless a team has one or more players who are virtually unstoppable. The Badgers are good but I don't see anyone like that on their team.

We need a W to change our momentum, reengage the fan base and keep our postseason hopes alive.

They only beat us by 4 at home last year and 3 in Madison. Get them good vibes going, you can always be disappointed later if need be😃

I don't think we have to win this game to keep our NIT hopes alive. There are 13 games left to the regular season. I think going 6-7 the rest of the way would get us into the NIT. If we lose to the Badgers, we'll have to go 6-6 the rest of the way.

I also don't subscribe to the theory that a four-game losing streak will be a sign of an interminable slide.

I don't think we have to win this game to keep our NIT hopes alive. There are 13 games left to the regular season. I think going 6-7 the rest of the way would get us into the NIT. If we lose to the Badgers, we'll have to go 6-6 the rest of the way.

I also don't subscribe to the theory that a four-game losing streak will be a sign of an interminable slide.
😉

And Good Vibes Only 😎

My only advice is: if, like last season’s game at the Barn, the skunks bigs begin pouring in points in the paint - double ‘em up!!
Also, spray Pam on your uniforms, like Barry Sanders used to. Makes it hard to run the Wisconsin clutch, grab and hold (doesn't protect against trips or kicks to the nads).

We ain't winning 6 more games

2017, had a 5 game losing streak in January. Sat at 15-7 (3-5)...responded with an 8 game winning streak and a 4th place finish.

Lots of ball left to be played!

2017, had a 5 game losing streak in January. Sat at 15-7 (3-5)...responded with an 8 game winning streak and a 4th place finish.

Lots of ball left to be played!

Yes, and the 2019 team lost 6 of 7 in a February stretch but picked it up at the end!

Depends which Wisconsin team shows up. If it's the one that played like they did at MSU and OSU, we aren't going to win, if it's the one that showed up at PSU, we have a chance.

We absolutely can win. If our bigs stay out of foul trouble, we hit some threes, and if Jack Wilson doesn’t give up five point plays I feel we have a good chance to change the projectory of this season. Resume builder tonight! Let’s get it.
Indeed

if we have a chance we need our 2 transfer guards to show up.
in our last 3 loses....
Hawkins(2 games)=13%-FG 8%-3PTFG 6 Total Points (he is still questionable tonight correct?)
Mitchel(3 Games)= 31%-FG 24%-3PTFG 21 Total Points

We will need Hawkins in the game and he will need 10+ assists, no TOs

CC or MM will need a big game as well
Garcia will need to defend better

My optimistic views of this MN Gopher season have been well-addressed, but their record right now exactly at my preseason prediction at this point for overall and conf. play. I'm hoping/calling MN to win 10 BTN conf. games, finish 19-12, playing for NCAA spot in Minneapolis BTN tourney!
MN will beat Wisc tonight in the Barn imho. Hawkins recovering from ankle sprain (not a reason to miss a game if treated properly) should play more cautiously, making the smart, easy plays instead of getting extended. It could help MN.

We will need Hawkins in the game and he will need 10+ assists, no TOs

CC or MM will need a big game as well
Garcia will need to defend better
This is overly dramatic.

And quite frankly if this program were ever truly at a point where they needed Elijah Hawkins to have 10 or more assists and not turn it over to beat a top 15 ish team at home.

Ben shouldnt just be fired immediately. The program should completely disband and never play another game in D1.

This is overly dramatic.

And quite frankly if this program were ever truly at a point where they needed Elijah Hawkins to have 10 or more assists and not turn it over to beat a top 15 ish team at home.

Ben shouldnt just be fired immediately. The program should completely disband and never play another game in D1.
and you say dramatic?? Holy balls

Yes you were

How many guards go for 10 assists and 0 TOs in high major games? Thats an absolutely insane assertion to think that is what we need to win

this wasn't dramatic?????

hahahahahaha your a DB

Top Bottom