Who’s EXCITED to watch Rashod today?

He won’t play enough to get those kinds of numbers. I think I read somewhere he’s going to be on a snap count.

I have to admit that Bateman's exodus at the U left a bad taste in my mouth. His initial call about sitting out I could understand. But then saying he wants back in because of his commitment to his team and teammates, and then baling again because things were not going as expected. There is no I in TEAM, but these are the times we live in.

I have to admit that Bateman's exodus at the U left a bad taste in my mouth. His initial call about sitting out I could understand. But then saying he wants back in because of his commitment to his team and teammates, and then baling again because things were not going as expected. There is no I in TEAM, but these are the times we live in.
I giving him a clean pass based on what he did here on the field, his vocal assisting in the recruiting of others and his allegiance to the program, AND the fact that 2020 was one of the weirdest years ever.

The Covid season was crazy for everyone concerned. I don't blame him. He had to think about his future and risking injury.

He got out early and got drafted in the 1st Round. If he waited until the end of this season, there will be a glut of extra year players. His draft stock might diminish.

The fact he had already had COVID once and had a hard time recovering from it was plenty of reason for him to be concerned when the Gophers started having their big outbreak.

Well, no 158 yards or TDs but it was great seeing him out there! You can see Lamar is looking for him.

he was 6 attempt targets and only dropped one. The other was an INT threw by Lamar.

He looks a bit skrunny out there, need to fill out a bit 😆

Well, no 158 yards or TDs but it was great seeing him out there! You can see Lamar is looking for him.

he was 6 attempt targets and only dropped one. The other was an INT threw by Lamar.

He looks a bit skrunny out there, need to fill out a bit 😆
The INT was because Bateman dropped the pass though. Should’ve been caught.

The INT was because Bateman dropped the pass though. Should’ve been caught.
The ball didn’t even reach Bateman! Lamar looked his way, threw the ball towards Bateman, and it was intercepted before it even got to Bateman.

In the fourth quarter, Jackson hit Bateman in stride for what would have been another first-down catch, and perhaps Bateman's longest of the day, but the rookie dropped the pass and it was tipped into the air for another interception by White.
"Really good, except for the last one," Head Coach John Harbaugh said. "That's the one he'll probably learn the most from, but he was good. He made some key first-down catches. I liked that he caught it, put it away and got straight up field. It's a simple thing, but in the NFL, it's not an easy thing to learn, and he did a great job of that."

Ravens' Rashod Bateman: Four catches in debut

by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

Bateman (groin) caught four of six targets for 29 yards in Sunday's 34-6 win over the Chargers.

Making his NFL debut after missing the first five weeks due to a groin injury, Bateman tied for the team lead in targets with tight end Mark Andrews, who caught five of his six targets for 68 yards and a touchdown. Baltimore's undoubtedly a run-first offense, as evidenced by the team's trio of rushing touchdowns in this one, but the rookie first-round pick could carve out a prominent role in a passing game that revolved around Andrews and deep threat Marqise Brown in Bateman's absence. He'll face the Bengals in Week 7.

Alright alright alright, this is it

Big game for RB and the BR!

This is RB’s 3rd year, let’s be honest his 3 year stats are sad for a 1st rounder. Never lived up to the hype like the BR’s 2023 1st rounder, Zay Flowers.

This is the year for RB to potentially get a SB ring.

I’d go out on a limb that the BR will not exercise their 5th year option with RB.

So with that said, I’m rooting for RB and the BR to win today and go onto to the SB!

Not looking good for BR

RB has ZERO targets from Lamar

Lamar did not have a great 1st half. Hope Bateman has some plays come his way in the 2nd half.

Bateman just got his first target at the end of 3rd quarter ( a catch of 2 yards )

BR is in the red zone so maybe a TD catch for RB coming up?

Well, there goes RB’s closest chance to a SB 🤷🏻‍♂

Zay Flowers probably sitting all by himself. Great game yardage wise, but the taunt/fumble loom pretty large in the whole scheme of things.

Credit KC with a good defensive strategy.

I have to admit I’m very surprised Bateman is the draft bust that he is. I didn’t see it coming.

I have to admit I’m very surprised Bateman is the draft bust that he is. I didn’t see it coming.
Injuries really hindered his NFL career.

Both him and TJ are disappointments

Then you got players like Gibbens and Campbell that didn’t draft high or drafted at all who excelled in NFL.

I believe JMS will be the Gopher that plays in the NFL the longest

His performance to date has been somewhat disappointing, but I think it's too early to call him a bust. Jackson is supremely talented, but it can't be easy for a young receiver to constantly make adjustments when Jackson goes on the move. Note that Beckham, Jr., and Agholor are veterans. Flowers is a rookie, but he's going out of the slot most of the time. Thing that has a bit of a mystery to me is that Bateman seems to lack the explosion I thought he had coming out of college (that separated him from Johnson).

went to wrong team.
Agreed! Jackson throughout his career never has been known to utilize all his weapons on a constant basis. He's only been known to look for that one WR and with this current team it's clearly Flowers and then of course his TE's and RB's. None of the WR's see's more than 3 targets. RB needs to go to another team IMO.

Top Bottom