White pleads guilty

Tully55

Reaction score
I read that RW plead guilty to a reduced charge of disorderly conduct and theft regarding the shoplifting incident. The AP reported on 12/2 that the disorderly conduct will be dropped if RW stays out of trouble for a year. He was also fined $300 for the theft charge. I haven't read anything further on this here. Anyone?

Tully55...As was stated in a very early thread about Royce...Let's sit outside all night long and listen to the grass grow. Enough, already.

Before and I ask and then run behind the couch for cover..

Isn't the laptop thing supposed to be resolved this week?

Tully55...As was stated in a very early thread about Royce...Let's sit outside all night long and listen to the grass grow. Enough, already.

I've never understood this attitude. Not everybody on this board has the time to go back and thoroughly search out every thread on this board for references to Royce's legal situation. Instead, this guy is a new member, and he wants an update. If you see a thread titled "White pleads guilty", and you're tired of reading about Royce, feel free to scroll down to the next thread. No need to come in here and tell this guy that "enough is enough."

When is the announcement on White's future coming?

I've never understood this attitude. Not everybody on this board has the time to go back and thoroughly search out every thread on this board for references to Royce's legal situation. Instead, this guy is a new member, and he wants an update. If you see a thread titled "White pleads guilty", and you're tired of reading about Royce, feel free to scroll down to the next thread. No need to come in here and tell this guy that "enough is enough."

+1

He could have done the prudent thing and spent some time reading the board and getting a feel for it before charging in like a bull in a china shop. Or he could have scanned the list of threads on the first page or two and found several that would have answered his questions. The criticism is well justified.

Wow tough crowd here It sounds like some people have their panties in a bundle and nothing better to do than criticize other well intentioned posters. For those critics, I was merely asking if there was any FURTHER information.

Top Bottom