Which upset do you want?

1. Wisconsin
2. Wisconsin
3. Wisconsin
4. Iowa

I don't care where we play Wisconsin.

USC, it would be good for the program and good for the conference.

USC. We may never play them again at home. The last time we did I was 8.

Would get better National Media exposure by beating USC than any of the others, it might help with recruiting. When was the last time a Big Ten team has beaten USC.

It would be great to beat USC, but if we beat one of the better teams in the Big Ten, that improves our Big Ten standings.

USC. It's the only game I'll see this year and we'll be with USC fans. We beat them the last time we hosted them (1955 - I was at the game), and we can do it again.

USC. It's the only game I'll see this year and we'll be with USC fans. We beat them the last time we hosted them (1955 - I was at the game), and we can do it again.

Hopefully they can beat them again, but they lost to the OJ Simpson led Trojans 29-20 in a "rainy and miserable", so I've been told, Memorial Stadium in 1968.

The Gophers Non-Conference schedule that year was USC (#16), Nebraska (#17) and Wake Forest all at Home.

Warmath, Stoll and Gutey had some killer Non-Con games.

Iowa. No question. As my last year as a student I want to beat the team I hate most.

Without a doubt, the BADgers! In my mind, nothing compares to taking home the Axe.

I hate Iowa and I want to see Pantherhawk cry at TCF, closely followed by Wiscy.

Top Bottom