Which player is the best at his position?

Rog

Reaction score
My vote -- Max Williams

He will play on Sundays!!

Interesting question, I like it.

I also agree with your answer.

Max Williams. He does so many things well. Most of our effective runs have Max laying a key block! And he is getting better every game.

I want to say eric murray, but I think myrick might give him a run for his money some day soon... either way our DBs are studs.

I want to say eric murray, but I think myrick might give him a run for his money some day soon... either way our DBs are studs.

Myrick is good. He is not Eric Murray.

Great shot from last night:

Credit goes to the Minnesota Football FB page.

10659180_863749070304849_6311033968367852085_n.jpg

It felt like Maxx williams was always looking around with noone to block when we got stuffed. So I'm going with the kicker.

Max Williams is by far a more athletic and potential for the big play at TE...but if you re-watched the film Drew Goodger never missed one block all night and was open on half of his routes. Max missed two blocks that resulted in a total loss of 9 yards. That can't happen.. I understand no one gets their block every play... but you can't whiff and give a loss of 7 yards. If this offense is in 2nd and 17 we have no chance to win vs the big boys. We can't beat the best without Max making big plays down the field... but we don't win any games without guys like Goodger play in and play out. FWIW

Top Bottom