Which "official" viewing party sounds the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score

Don's making a strong case for MM's in FF.

Don's making a strong case for MM's in FF.

Unfortunately, someone slid into my Jeep, which was parked at home, this morning and my vehicle is disabled to make it.

I voted for Don's even though I am attending the viewing party in Reliant Stadium.

Unfortunately, someone slid into my Jeep, which was parked at home, this morning and my vehicle is disabled to make it.

That sucks Dr. Don! :( Someone is trying to sabotage your viewing party!

Between the Pourhouse and MM's....I can't believe it's even close.

Pourhouse has better TVs, much better scenery....what else is there?

I'll be watching it from Reliant.

Go Gophers!

We are planning to go to Sensors.. Does the Pourhouse have good food? We don't drink, so we don't count the drink specials when we rate venues.

We are planning to go to Sensors.. Does the Pourhouse have good food? We don't drink, so we don't count the drink specials when we rate venues.

They have great food. How could one go wrong with a "pint o bacon"? That is one of the items they sell.

I'm leaning towards the PourHouse, but I am pushing for a Gopher bar in the Uptown/Lyn Lake area. Herkimer packs the house for Packers games on Sunday and I am trying to convince them they can do really good business with Gophers games on Saturdays.

I'm leaning towards the PourHouse, but I am pushing for a Gopher bar in the Uptown/Lyn Lake area. Herkimer packs the house for Packers games on Sunday and I am trying to convince them they can do really good business with Gophers games on Saturdays.

They could do even better business if they sold beer worth drinking and the place didn't smell like an EcoLab factory.

Shoot for Lyndale Tap. Their Pit Beef is delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom