Which got your heart pumping more

Which thread had/has you more excited right now?

• The great airplane caper

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • The disruptive email to Temple University

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • My heart's a jumpin.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oneoldgopher

Reaction score
Which story had your heart pumping harder? I am ready to drop a black bag operation on a certain nameless punter.

I lost my mojo from yesterday to today. I want it back.

Yesterday was full of optimism and hope. Today is full of pessimism and despair.

I've been alternating on pessimism and optimism on an hourly basis for days now. I really just need to go offline and wait for the decision to be announced. Sadly, though, I just can't do it.

every week it always ends with fulmer.... co inky dink..... me thinks not......

The Temple email because if a group of rouge alums ruin the chance at a great candidate then they have to answer to the entire state. Alum or not

Who can vote against the moron punter from Edina Minnesota?

No single event in Gopher football has history has embarrassed me to be a Gopher fan to the extent that Adam Kelly has with his ridiculous e-mails. Other things have made me angry (the Dom Jones incident), but it's flat-out embarrassing when someone who was once a member of a team you cheer for does something this infantile.

No single event in Gopher football has history has embarrassed me to be a Gopher fan to the extent that Adam Kelly has with his ridiculous e-mails. Other things have made me angry (the Dom Jones incident), but it's flat-out embarrassing when someone who was once a member of a team you cheer for does something this infantile.

I would personally like to meet the punter and express my dismay over his actions.

Post Kill Hire: my dismay is over. My apologies to Mr. Kelley.

Top Bottom