Which Game This Saturday?

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
What game do you think the U will choose to show us this Saturday (4/11/20).

I'm thinking Nebraska.

Man I missed posting about the Purdue game they showed last Saturday.

Man I missed posting about the Purdue game they showed last Saturday.

I wish I had watched that. Watched it at my sister in laws house when it happened but was pretty drunk and installing a wood floor so not as focused as I wanted to be on the game

Wazzu holiday bowl would be fun but they would never do it because it would bring back up the “boycott” etc.

I thoroughly enjoyed the physical beat down of Scott Frost's team last year. The Gophers IMO eased up on the gas pedal.

I watched this on my phone while @ a wedding so would love to watch this one in its entirety, with volume, on a TV.

Watching Winfield Jr crush Fresno's hopes and dreams would be most welcome.

What game do you think the U will choose to show us this Saturday (4/11/20).

I'm thinking Nebraska.
Yeah, I'm guessing Nebby as well. They started with the two "biggies" in PSU and Auburn, then they went to the first B1G game in Purdue. Could definitely be Illinois if they decide to just do the B1G season in order from there until Iowa, argh. I bet Iowa FB already showed that one.

Watching Winfield Jr crush Fresno's hopes and dreams would be most welcome.
This would be nice because I’ll admit I was fading in and out of sleep at that stage of the game.

I’d love to see the old Purdue games 59-56...

Morgan missed a wide open Bateman for a 75 yard TD in the first quarter. Forgot how open he was. Didn’t matter, but still weird to see Morgan miss that badly

Top Bottom