Where's Built?

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Anyone see him lately? Maybe I've just missed him...?

Perhaps he has not seen the team yet so he has refrained from commenting. My first and only exposure so far this season was the second half of the WKU game.

ecoperson

Reaction score
Anyone see him lately? Maybe I've just missed him...?
I wondered the same thing after last night's victory. Maybe he is taking a break after getting bashed around here this summer/fall? Or still recovering from the UVA opening night loss to Navy? Either way, I hope they are well.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
@builtbadgers

It says he was logged in yesterday (Fri night) at 850pm. Could just be taking a break from posting.

Built - if you do truly want to go "incognito", you'll have to log out of your account. But then you'll lose the ability for the board to keep track of what threads you've read, the last place you left off, etc.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
It was bye bye Bo night in Madison. Bo’s wife of 40 years was with him…girlfriend was not in the court. Crazy world.

Spottedmuskie

Reaction score
Hope Built checks in, always like his insight. When I made a username a few years back I was always perplexed why a few on here give him such a hard time.

alchemy2u

Reaction score
Maybe Wisconsin cut him out of their 2021/2022 budget to disrupt recruiting in MN. I dont really blame him - no pay, no work.
Built can sound like he is beating the same drum at times, but I give him break because his Wisconsin experience is what he knows and it is a good way to turn around a program.

It is the same model that all B1G teams try to follow if they can't recruit the talent of OSU or Mich. Wisconsin didn't invent it, the B1G has always been know for their smash mouth football. They are just the most recent success story.

Hope all is well with Built and that we hear from him soon. He can add some very good insight at times.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It says he logged on this morning.

Clearly is choosing not to post for whatever reasons. Let's let him be.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Message boards are weird because people you've interacted with daily for 10 years and just disappear.

builtbadgers

Reaction score
All good. West coast golf trip home and then Iowa City . Incredible atmosphere. Too early on Gopher hoops but two things are clear, you do not play defense, team defense you will not play. And a notable togetherness missing for so long.

builtbadgers

Reaction score
Built can sound like he is beating the same drum at times, but I give him break because his Wisconsin experience is what he knows and it is a good way to turn around a program.

It is the same model that all B1G teams try to follow if they can't recruit the talent of OSU or Mich. Wisconsin didn't invent it, the B1G has always been know for their smash mouth football. They are just the most recent success story.

Hope all is well with Built and that we hear from him soon. He can add some very good insight at times.
Knew it way before Wisconsin did it .

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
also I’ve been on here maybe 10 years and I have no idea where I am on the scale of anonymous-Built.

Message boards are a weird existence.
Exactly. And I’m an active poster. If I stopped I don’t think there is a thread for me

bc2211

Reaction score
Better start nagging BarnBurner a little more.

Top Bottom