Where will Minnesota be ranked?

18th. There are a number of one loss teams that we could bunny hop. Washington got a lot of credit for beating MSU last week. Somehow....we managed to dominate them even harder....and on the road.

Losses so far

Looks like , Florida (20) and Miami (25) will go down with Wake (21) also dropping their game. Oregon (15) and Texas (22) also in trouble and one of Ark (10) and A&M (23) have to lose. Should make abuot 5 spots available so I'd say we end up around 22 or 23

Keep it under the radar.

I'll never understand this. The other Big Ten teams we are playing know how good the Gophers are. We aren't going to sneak up on them because we are unranked. The only thing that being unranked gets us is less national exposure....which isn't good for recruiting.

I'll never understand this. The other Big Ten teams we are playing know how good the Gophers are. We aren't going to sneak up on them because we are unranked. The only thing that being unranked gets us is less national exposure....which isn't good for recruiting.
Trying to reason with hungan is a mistake.

Should be about 15
Not gonna happen. Ranked for sure but not from it ranked to 15ish beating a msu team that has been stomped 2 weeks in a row. That’s not taking anything from the gophers but tough to move that much beating an unranked opponent.

Did anyone listen to the postgame presser? Very odd in that PJ spent 2/3 of his comments kissing MSU ass and saying how special of a place MSU is and also special to people on his staff. In any other situation I would say someone was lobbying for job. Why wouldn't you focus on your team and their performance.

Did anyone listen to the postgame presser? Very odd in that PJ spent 2/3 of his comments kissing MSU ass and saying how special of a place MSU is and also special to people on his staff. In any other situation I would say someone was lobbying for job. Why wouldn't you focus on your team and their performance.
What else would he say after an ass-kicking? That MSU sucks? You’re reading into it too hard.

21 because enough teams did lose. However we wont crack top 15 until after Penn State game.

For what job? MSU just signed their coach to like a 10 year contract last year.

Top Bottom