Where were our trainers when EJ went down?

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
I’m re-watching the great W from yesterday and just got to EJ Stephens landing on his back and lying on the ground in pain. Does anyone else think it weird we didn’t have a medical person go out to see him? Maybe they had to make an emergency bathroom break or were in the locker room screaming at the Vikings on TV. It seemed like it was just the players and Ben gathered around EJ asking if he was ok the whole time he was in the ground.

I watched it live and wondered if we made budget cuts and were relying on the MSU trainers or something.
That might be it. It looks like some of our players were looking toward the MSU bench at the time. Still a weird look.

If the trainer comes out, EJ has to come out of the game. Probably didn't want him to if he was able to still play.
That probably explains it. I did not know that, thanks!

It seems odd to allow a coach to come out but not training staff. Did we take a Time-Out to keep him in the game? I thought we did. Interesting none the less.

It seems odd to allow a coach to come out but not training staff. Did we take a Time-Out to keep him in the game? I thought we did. Interesting none the less.

Stephens left the game after the injury.

Top Bottom