Where we are now.

The backups are playing better than those starters and they may not get their jobs back, at qb and rb anyway. The missing all conference wr noel grigsby had 1300 yards and 9 td's last year. It would have been a scary game since we couldnt cover the 2 receivers who played.

Only in College Football-- We sit here 4-0, just beginning a tough 8 game conference stretch, and it feels like the season hinges on tomorrows game. Is there anything better?

Only in College Football-- We sit here 4-0, just beginning a tough 8 game conference stretch, and it feels like the season hinges on tomorrows game. Is there anything better?
So true. And to answer your question: no.

The season hinges on every game we play. It would be great to simply make it back to a bowl game, but every win after the six that we take means better coverage and a more prestigious bowl game against a better opponent. It would also be nice to win a couple of trophies this year and beat a team that we will not be favored against. Progress is the key to a rising program.

not to mention this isn't even a good Iowa team... losing will hurt the confidence the team has built up...

This game will about how well our OL and DL hold up. Both have been suspect for the majority of the NC schedule. If they show up and play well, this will be a close game. But I don't expect either to dominate. Plus our special teams have do their job.

If not the Iowagians will love TCF.

Even though I picked us 16-13, I won't be surprised if the pig goes back to IC.

Everyone keeps saying this isn't a good Iowa team. Is it as good as 5 years ago with quality bowl invites, no. Could it be better than last year..yes. They have lost 10 running backs in the last 3 years.

Everyone keeps saying this isn't a good Iowa team. Is it as good as 5 years ago with quality bowl invites, no. Could it be better than last year..yes. They have lost 10 running backs in the last 3 years.

Iowa isn't a good team... we just appear to be THAT bad right now...

Iowa is 4-1 right now. I think they will finish 4-4 in the big ten, barring another crazy starting rb leaving. They beat us plus they should beat Purdue. They can win 2 of Mich st, Northw, wisconsin, and michigan all at home. So I think they will be top 30 good. Now we are plain bad...I agree with.

Top Bottom