Where to watch the game today?

RUSirius

Reaction score
So we do not have cable TV. I live in the Metro area, will this game be shown on any of the local over the air channels. (I saw ESPN is carrying it but that doesn't help me at all). TIA

I'm going to try to get it on the big screen in the commons area, if the ladies don't insist on the Shopping Channel. Otherwise in my room on a small screen.

So we do not have cable TV. I live in the Metro area, will this game be shown on any of the local over the air channels. (I saw ESPN is carrying it but that doesn't help me at all). TIA
Nope, you need ESPN.

Long shot: some internet service providers give you access to ESPN3 for free. You can download the ESPN app (or go to espn.com/watch in a browser) and try to login with your username/password for your internet service, if you see it as an option. (Comcast, for example, even if you just have internet with them and no TV). The game might show up as an option for ESPN3. They used to do that sometimes, but that was a while ago and before ESPN+ was a thing.

Round about option: sign up for a free trial of an internet TV streaming service (YouTubeTV, Hulu, Sling, etc.) and ESPN will be a channel in the package most likely.

They're only showing Wisconsin and Michigan highlights on all channels all day, so you're not missing anything.....

Notre Dame games were reportable broadcast in 4K HDR this year, but I doubt ESPN has that capability.

Top Bottom