Where to buy gold jerseys?

goldengun

Reaction score
I would like to purchase a couple gold football jerseys to wear to the games this year for myself and a fellow tailgater… does anyone know where I can find them (either store or on-line)? We would like to personalize with numbers and names if possible, and the more authentic the better. Has anyone done this? Any advice/ places to check-out? And yes I do own a computer, and it does have Google, but a quick search shows nothing in gold and nothing in the new design other than #5. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Really tough to find authentic jerseys to purchase. I really wish Goldy's would start selling authentic jerseys. I think it has been discussed here quite extensively that people have asked there and they claim there isn't a 'market' for it or that they wouldn't sell enough of them. Honestly, I would gladly pay more for an authentic jersey with sewn #'s and stuff than the cheap looking screen printed ones. But, that's just me.

So, I guess they only opportunity I know of is when they have the gopher equipment sale, and I believe they only do that every 2 years, if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom