where the eff is my pnels update?

He was 44/58 for 400 yards, 1 TD and 2 INT against South Carolina. ECU lost 20-15

I think next time you should spell out Phil Nelson. At first glance asking for pnels update did not look appropriate.

I think next time you should spell out Phil Nelson. At first glance asking for pnels update did not look appropriate.

Actually I prefer pnel. As in: ECU looks tough this year due to the pnel implant at quarterback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I prefer pnel. As in: ECU looks tough this year due to the pnel implant at quarterback.

I imagine that phrase being said with a southern accent. That'd really sound great.

PN9 apologists in 3--2--1--

He threw an INT on the South Carolina 1yd line in 2nd quarter. Not the only difference in game but obviously were looking at points on the board there.

Watched Streveler too. He threw 2 pick 6's - 1 @ 3:00 left in game to tie the score. Yotes lost in 2OT to UND. They were ahead 34-17 and we're cruising. Kid can run but his passing was atrocious.

He threw an INT on the South Carolina 1yd line in 2nd quarter. Not the only difference in game but obviously were looking at points on the board there.

Watched Streveler too. He threw 2 pick 6's - 1 @ 3:00 left in game to tie the score. Yotes lost in 2OT to UND. They were ahead 34-17 and we're cruising. Kid can run but his passing was atrocious.

Yeah, I once saw him only complete 1 pass an entire game.

That was always Strveler's thing. He could throw a pretty pass here and there and ran like a madman, but when he missed he seemed to hit the opposing player in the numbers.

79% completion rate and already 1100 yards. 7 TDs, 3 INTs. He keeps this up and he might get some NFL looksies. Not a PN apologist, just interesting...

ECU had a receiver with 22 catches for 190 yards in the game. just for reference, that would have placed 5th for the Gophers' season stats last year.

79% completion rate and already 1100 yards. 7 TDs, 3 INTs. He keeps this up and he might get some NFL looksies. Not a PN apologist, just interesting...

He's also elevated his kicking game.

Top Bottom