Where is the game thread for today's 7pm game ....

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
...against Penn State? I am hoping for an upset and a good crowd.

Let’s meet up on the 50 after the game!

Really hoping Tanner can complete a few passes tonight.

Careful on the way down! Those walls are higher than they look!
I rushed the field after the big win vs IOAW (Horton). When I got to the wall I thought it didn't look very high and just hopped over. When my feet hit I basically collapsed to the ground. Those walls are indeed higher than they look.

I rushed the field after the big win vs IOAW (Horton). When I got to the wall I thought it didn't look very high and just hopped over. When my feet hit I basically collapsed to the ground. Those walls are indeed higher than they look.
THAT was a great win. Glad you were there too!

rumor has it JD Spielman will be on the sideline for tonight's game as a official visit

I hear they dubbed in Beth Mowins for this encore showing.

That was you?...I was at that one too and I thought I heard someone's ankles snap!

This is my first time watching this game on TV. Was at the game. I’m having a great time

I wasn't as nervous this time as I was with the Auburn game. That 4th quarter though at the time was a bit nerve wracking though.

I wasn't as nervous this time as I was with the Auburn game. That 4th quarter though at the time was a bit nerve wracking though.

I don't get nervous unless we are suppose to win, so both those games were just fun as hell for me. Nothing to lose, a ton to gain.

I had forgotten some of the details mid way through the quarter like the 4 down goal line stand and that stupid PI Penn State committed on 3rd and long inside our own 5.

Top Bottom