Where does Maturi live, I want to put a for sale sign in his yard

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
If ever an athletic director deserved a for sale sign in his yard it is Maturi.
He set this program back by putting this thole thing in reverse. If Macturi does not
go count this season ticket holder and 3 tickets out after 16 years

Maturi is the ATHLETICS DIRECTOR, not just the football director. While he's not doing a very good job of holding Brewster accountable he's done a pretty good job in the other sports.

That could probably swing you a misdemeanor

Maturi is the ATHLETICS DIRECTOR, not just the football director. While he's not doing a very good job of holding Brewster accountable he's done a pretty good job in the other sports.

you're right, thank God we have a sweet cross country team, lets keep the guy around :rolleyes:

Yeah, I personally care way more about basketball than football and Maturi has done a fine job there. Overall, Maturi has been fine, just hope he finds us a new football coach who can actually coach.

you're right, thank God we have a sweet cross country team, lets keep the guy around :rolleyes:

If you want to play that game, Hockey has been successful under him (these last 2+ seasons have been bad though) and he hired Tubby Smith.

Tubby and the Stadium are two accomplishments

Yeah, I personally care way more about basketball than football and Maturi has done a fine job there. Overall, Maturi has been fine, just hope he finds us a new football coach who can actually coach.

that Joel Maturi can take about zero credit for.

He can take 100 percent of the credit for hiring a lifetime second tier assistant as HC, though.

Top Bottom