Where Do GopherHolers Go to Celebrate When We Beat Wisconsin?

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
So now that Sallys is gone (I'm out of town....so I'm not 100% on this), where do you GopherHolers go to celebrate after the game on next Saturday? Buffalo Wild Wings?

Behind my car in the tailgating lot at the river flats

Don't remember, it's been awhile.. :mad:

An unnamed restaurant in NE Mpls. For old time's sake I'm going to ram a chair leg into the eye socket of an unsuspecting Badger fan.

An unnamed restaurant in NE Mpls. For old time's sake I'm going to ram a chair leg into the eye socket of an unsuspecting Badger fan.

Any Gopher fan who lives in New Mexico should go to the Casa de Autos parking lot and chug a beer.

I will be celebrating on the field at TCF Bank Stadium!

On the field. I resolve to touch the ax. And cry.

See you all Saturday.

In this order...

On the field, Lot 37, Stadium Village, Dinkytown, aboard a limo or party bus, on top of williams arena, the Vegas Lounge in NE and then a late night snack at Santana's before breaking into the Bank to celebrate on the field some more.

The bar At the Commons has been pretty good, but they need to staff it up. After the Nebraska game they ended up using front desk help on the beer orders. You wouldn't think it, but the lobby bar at the Marriott City Center is pretty good. Make great martini's.

Top Bottom