Where college football players come from

Who's the one player from Douglas County, Station?

If they are from Douglas County, its almost a guarantee they are from Alexandria. Brandon has about 200 people living there. I don't even know ifthey have a high school there? I doubt it. They probably bus to Alexandria. I'm not sure who from there is playing football, but its the only town big enough in the county to really have any of its players get noticed.

If they are from Douglas County, its almost a guarantee they are from Alexandria. Brandon has about 200 people living there. I don't even know ifthey have a high school there? I doubt it. They probably bus to Alexandria. I'm not sure who from there is playing football, but its the only town big enough in the county to really have any of its players get noticed.

Brandon is known for producing world class athletes. They would never bus to Alexandria. They pair with Evansville.

BTW GophersInIowa is from Brandon.:cool02:

450, you bastard! ;) And in the summer the population can get up to a whopping 600.

The school is alive and well there too. We've been paired with Evansville since the late 80's for sports but the schools just officially combined recently.

Top Bottom