where can you watch the game tonight?

TubbyTime

Reaction score
I want to watch it but dont know where. Anyone knows plz help!

It's only available on pay per view via the BigTenNetwork.com

Tubby Time,

If you live within driving distance I've got an extra ducat for tonight. Otherwise, it's $3 to watch it on bigtennetwork.com.

Bigtennetwork.com hooked via HDMI cable to my bigscreen. Has anyone done this yet during the exhibitions? How horrible will that picture look?

I did that and it actually wasn't horrible. It wasn't that clear but it at least didn't lag or anything.

Bigtennetwork.com hooked via HDMI cable to my bigscreen. Has anyone done this yet during the exhibitions? How horrible will that picture look?

Tubby Time,

If you live within driving distance I've got an extra ducat for tonight. Otherwise, it's $3 to watch it on bigtennetwork.com.

we are only talking about a measley dollar here, but i was under the impression that it is $2 to stream the games on btn.com

we are only talking about a measley dollar here, but i was under the impression that it is $2 to stream the games on btn.com

I believe $2.99 to be exact. But then another $2.99 for Monday's game. And another $2.99 for the Brown game in December. Ugh.

I'm sure there'll be a stream or two up, if you want to Stick It To The Man, or are just cheap. It would probably be wrong to tell you the sites to use, but there are a ton of them.

I'm sure there'll be a stream or two up, if you want to Stick It To The Man, or are just cheap. It would probably be wrong to tell you the sites to use, but there are a ton of them.

So just suppose I had a friend that wanted to stick it to the man what url might help him do it?:)

I assume the online streaming directly from BTN is bad enough, trying to watch it streamed through some other 'illegal site' is not worth the trouble. I'll pay the $2.99. I don't give a crap about $3. I have a problem with them making us pay to watch online while Indiana and OSU are on the actual network for 'free' on principal. It's not right and it ticks me off.

I assume the online streaming directly from BTN is bad enough, trying to watch it streamed through some other 'illegal site' is not worth the trouble. I'll pay the $2.99. I don't give a crap about $3. I have a problem with them making us pay to watch online while Indiana and OSU are on the actual network for 'free' on principal. It's not right and it ticks me off.

I'm definitely feeling you here. I'll also be chipping in $2.99. And you're absolutely correct, it isn't right. But hey, they are a media corporation after all. What do you expect? :eek:

Any idea how to get sound out of the HDMI? I have picture but no sound.

You don't want sound... These guys are terrible.

"Williams is going to have to be more choosie about his shots"

That's my favorite line so far

Top Bottom