Where can I get a 2009 Football Media Guide?

Gopher Bandanna Guy

Irascible Skeptic
Reaction score
The GLC didn't include them with membership this season. I like to get one every year - and I'm up for the Illinois game this weekend. Anywhere I can easily just walk in an buy one?

No more media guides

I believe that the media guide as we used to know it no longer exists. It has been replaced by a different fall publication for use in recruiting which is not, to my knowledge, available to the general public. There is/was a spring prospectus available that was much smaller than the old media guides. Most of the information from the media guide is available online and I know many other schools have gone the same route to save money but I, too, have a nice collection going back several years and always looked forward to getting the new edition at the State Fair.

I believe that the media guide as we used to know it no longer exists. It has been replaced by a different fall publication for use in recruiting which is not, to my knowledge, available to the general public. There is/was a spring prospectus available that was much smaller than the old media guides. Most of the information from the media guide is available online and I know many other schools have gone the same route to save money but I, too, have a nice collection going back several years and always looked forward to getting the new edition at the State Fair.

Thanks for that excellent answer 2nd Degree. Appreciate it. I had a little collection going too, that will sadly end in 2008 it sounds like. One of the causulties of saving money and going paperless I suppose. Thanks again.

Top Bottom