Where are You Watching B1G West Title Game?

Somewhere in the stadium! Maybe my seats, maybe the plaza or concourse...but definitely there!

2:00 am my part of the world!!
At home with a brandy or whisky....but...but...I do have some brats which I plan to have!!

In person of course standing the whole game. Not taking any BS from any skunk fans this year. The bank is going to be rocking and they are going to hear it from me. No Minnesota nice on Saturday for me.

Indy area sports bar, probably Ale Emporium. Hit me up if you'll be around and want to watch with a few people!

Las Vegas. Anyone know of gopher bars in that town??

Las Vegas. Anyone know of gopher bars in that town??
I dont remember one and I used to live in silverado ranch. I'd say go to one of the local sports bars, from what I remember, nothing on the strip will have sound for the game unless you get a game box.

Home. Went to the PSU game, what an emotional high. Looked at tickets too late.

3:30 AM in SE Asia, but I'll be drunk enough you guys there can hear me from here.

I dont remember one and I used to live in silverado ranch. I'd say go to one of the local sports bars, from what I remember, nothing on the strip will have sound for the game unless you get a game box.
I was there last weekend, and all the Strip sports books played sound from the biggest game in the time slot. They had the Iowa/MN game on audio at Flamingo, Mirage, and Cromwell.

Current plan is to head to campus and partake in Game Day festivities with my two 20 something kids and cozy up to a local tavern for the game.

in north GA, at a resort with family in town for Thanksgiving from MN....our game was actually on one of only two TVs there when we lost to Iowa...hopefully this will be a better showing for the locals here in GA

Wish I was going to be in TCF Bank Stadium on Saturday. Maybe if I tweet at Kirk Herbstreit or Eric Decker enough I can join them in their private jet to the game. Alas, I’ll be watching from Nashville, TN!

I was there last weekend, and all the Strip sports books played sound from the biggest game in the time slot. They had the Iowa/MN game on audio at Flamingo, Mirage, and Cromwell.
That's awesome then! i left in 2011, not much going on in gopher world to warrant that then.

Temecula, CA. Aka Wine Country. Although I may just start with vodka for the game...

Drove up from Houston via Chicago for the Northwestern game. Will be in stadium for Gopher win over skunks. Wisconsin should be extremely grateful to Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana, These are the only three states in America that suck worse than Wisconsin.

In my living room with some leftover turkey. Wish I could make the trip back to MSP but I’m hosting thanksgiving this year.

Top Bottom