Where are they now: Jeff Hagen

Jeff sounds like a classy guy. It was a treat to watch his senior season. He was comfortable passing in the post and he had a great touch around the basket.

I remember Jeff hurting his knee during the Ohio St. game (away) and he was back the next game with a knee brace. Played the rest of the season. I can't imagine the Gophers would have made the tournament that year without Jeff's leadership on and off the court.

A quality interview of a quality guy. Jeff was and will be a success because of his willingness to give 100% plus. It was fun to watch him mature from a struggling freshman to a solid, reliable, tough player who led by example. We're glad he got his chance to play professionally (if for a short time) and then move on to "real life" so smoothly. Nothing but the best to you, Jeff!

Jeff Hagen

Great interview about a great person. One of my favorite Gophers. Like others have said, it was fun to watch his career & ability grow in front of our eyes. An excellent example of how hard work can allow a player to overachieve. Good luck to Jeff. I am confident he will be very successful in life with his work ethic.

He's sitting right behind our bench

at the tOSU game, that's where he is now.

Top Bottom