Where are Gopher Fans staying for the USC game

harley_gopher

Reaction score
We just confirmed our flight and hotel out to Los Angeles to attend the Gopher-USC game. We are staying at the Omni Hotel California Plaza. Just wondering where other Gopher fans are staying out there.

Go Gophers...!

We're at the Omni too, with the Creative Charters group. Also the team hotel...

Hotel Boneventure(sp?). My wife and I will be driving in from Las Vegas to meet up with her father and my nephew, both of So Cal. Go Gophers!

We are staying at the JW Marriott at LA Live ... not too far from the Omni.

My group of 3 is staying in Hollywood Friday night. We are going to the Friday night Twins game and then onto the game the following morning. I wonder how many of the Gopher Holers plan on going to the Twins game on Friday?

Staying down in Anaheim. Hitting up the Twins on Friday, Gophers Saturday, and then the Twins again on Sunday.

Staying in Torrance

Equal distance to the football and Twins plus close to the beach. Twins Friday night, Gophers Sat., and beach and bumming around Sunday and Monday.

Hotel Boneventure(sp?). My wife and I will be driving in from Las Vegas to meet up with her father and my nephew, both of So Cal. Go Gophers!
Also driving down from Vegas. Staying somewhere in Marina del rey. Do you live in Vegas? I'm in Southern Highlands.

we are renting a beach house in Mission Beach (just N of San Diego) for the week with other Gopher fans.
Can't wait.

8 of us driving up from San Diego early Saturday morning. Gopher game then Twins game Saturday night staying at Hilton next to Angels stadium. Twins seats are left field.

The plan is to spend W and TH in San Diego. On Friday we will move on to Redondo Beach and head back to the LAX on Sunday. I do not know that I am up for a trip to the Twins game in Orange County on Friday.

I am still uncertain if I want to drive the rental car up to the Coliseum, or take a cab the 12 miles or so to the Northeast on Saturday morning. Maybe I can get a hotel shuttle to run us up.

There does not look to be much a cluster of bars on Figeroa Ave. for pregame drinks.

Top Bottom