When?

ncgo4

Reaction score
When might an announcement be forth coming?

February 3rd...National Signing Day
Before that...Sawvel being named D-Coordinator

They hiring James Caan to the coaching staff at our program?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did wonders for ESU back in 93. They lost their Heisman caliber QB to booze, lost their 1st round LB to injury, backup QB cheated on a test, a rising roided out d lineman raoed a woman, yet he managed to keep the team together and playing at a high level. I know he has some warts but after everything the program has went through this last season, his knowledge and experience should be welcomed with open arms.

He did wonders for ESU back in 93. They lost their Heisman caliber QB to booze, lost their 1st round LB to injury, backup QB cheated on a test, a rising roided out d lineman raoed a woman, yet he managed to keep the team together and playing at a high level. I know he has some warts but after everything the program has went through this last season, his knowledge and experience should be welcomed with open arms.

A well said summary. Also have sophomore sensation tailback with a top-notch vocabulary.

Gophers shall put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's been pretty well established who the new OC and OL coach will be. And Joe C from the Strib tweeted today that Sawvel will be the new full-time DC. I would guess they'll have some formal announcements soon, once everyone gets back to MN and the powers-that-be can arrange something. (don't know if they want to wait till after the weekend - lot of people not tuned in over the New Year's break).

Top Bottom