When you've watched Gopher basketball for years and just can't take it anymore...

Spent all your $$ on Gopher season tickets. Can only afford Boone's Farm and Arby's.

The only thing surprising about this story is that it’s an Arby’s and not a Taco Bell. I always thought a grey reality tv show would be to tape the people ordering Taco Bell from midnight to 2am.

Boone's Farm and Pabst Blue Ribbon. Oh the memories. Or lack thereof.

you can get drunk on anything if you drink enough of it. even 3.2 beer.

FWIW - in my drinking days, White Castle was the late-night or early-morning drunk dining spot of choice. especially if you had one of those coupons and could get 10 sliders for the price of 5.
of course, that created the possibility that you might wake up the next morning with a half-eaten bag of sliders next to or in the bed.

you can get drunk on anything if you drink enough of it. even 3.2 beer.

FWIW - in my drinking days, White Castle was the late-night or early-morning drunk dining spot of choice. especially if you had one of those coupons and could get 10 sliders for the price of 5.
of course, that created the possibility that you might wake up the next morning with a half-eaten bag of sliders next to or in the bed.
Yes. And God only knows what's on the other side, or brown underwear after White Castle. Waking up was an adventure for some of us back then.

Top Bottom