When was the last time...

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
When was the last time you saw a team turn the ball over FIVE times in a game and get their ass completely handed to them?

Surprising stats:

More than half of Wisky's FG attempts were 3-pointers, with a whopping 30 attempts.

Hughes and Bohannon (both seniors) accounted for 37 of Wisky's 52 points. This starting backcourt, GONE next year.

Gophers CRUSH Wisconsin on the boards? When was the last time that happened?

Wisconsin has a surprising lack of depth. Even playing WITH a returning Leuer, they esentially played 7 guys, although the Gophers went with a surprisingly thin lineup tonight as well.

Kind of surprised to see Rodney not play at all tonight.

The amazing thing is that so much of the Gopher's success comes off of forcing turnovers. Coming into the game if you would have told me they would have only forced five I wouldn't have thought we had a chance.

Speaking of stats, I was surprised to see Carter only played 7 min.

Hughes and Bohannon (both seniors) accounted for 37 of Wisky's 52 points. This starting backcourt, GONE next year.

Agree. Year after year after year people will say that Wisconsin will be down after losing their best few players. If I remember correctly, they were picked 8th or 9th this year in the Big Ten.

I actually think they won't be very good next year as I don't see the players to step up and fill the shoes that these two are leaving.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Top Bottom