When the BTN

UST82Gopher

Reaction score
cuts away from your game on ALL 4 of their feeds, to give you Iowa and Indiana, you know you have hit bottom.

I want to cry.

I just sent them an e-mail. We may suck but they are still our team and I'd like to watch the entire game.

Annoying.

That was possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen. The point of having overflow channels is that everyone can see every game, and can turn the channel if they wish. I hope the BTN takes some heat for this and never does it again.

Missed that. Was already watching the Michigan-Illinois game at that point. lol

I just sent an email, MN may stink, but I'm watching that channel for a reason, why switch it to Iowa/Indiana.

I must not be the first to email them because when I select that my email is about football it displays this box.

With Wisconsin leading Purdue and Michigan State leading Minnesota by wide margins in the closing minutes, and Indiana driving in the final minute with a chance to upset nationally-ranked Iowa, the Big Ten Network elected to take viewers to the most compelling finish. That game would have had a major impact on the top of Big Ten standings and the race to the Rose Bowl.

If you would like to send a comment on this matter, we will use your feedback to evaluate these types of decisions going forward.

If Indiana catches that TD pass, it would have brightened my day. The Gopher game was over.

True, just saying it didn't bother me.

I could have understood their decision to switch the main station with the HD feed. But why all 4 alternates? That makes no sense me.

I pay for Gopher sports - win or lose. This makes me serious question the whole BTN concept.

PS - I also e-mail Comcast - telling them it was not so important to have the BTN as part of my package if they are going to interrupt the game.

Top Bottom