When is your seat selection date for TCF Bank Stadium?

May 11th, 3:44pm

It can't arrive quickly enough.

I'll be clearing my work schedule for that afternoon.

May 7 @ 3:45pm

I wish the system recognized the total years as a season ticket holder not just the consecutive years as I had a 3 year break where I bought single game tix. I didn't get credit for 12 years. Oh well.

I must be an idiot or doing something wrong because it won't let me see our seating times. When I click on the link it keeps sending me back to the original ticket site for all of the other sports. A little annoying to say the least.

OK, now I'm getting pissed. I have tried this about 30 times and it still won't work for me. I go into the link that says "Select 2009 Football Seats" and then I hit the link on the next website and it shoots me back to the main ticket page for hockey, baseball, gymnastics, etc.

Anyone have a clue what to do? Is it right there and I'm too dumb to figure it out? (most likely)

The ticket office told me today that I couldn't see the page because I created a new account. I guess they made accounts for us last year on our renewals? Your username is probably your account number for season tickets. Use that number and do forgot your password, maybe that will work?

Time to Play....

May 7th at 1:30 PM.

Definitely taking that afternoon off and setting up a backyard tailgate...

Go Gophers!

Towards the end of the line

Gopher Points: 612
Seats Ranking: 25,905 out of 40,000 (35.24%)
Seats Selection Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 12:58 PM

Shoot, I may just take work off that day to just select seats! I want to be in the PAINT!!

Last I talked to the guy in our group who orders our tickets, I thought he said we had about 10,000 points. That can't be right, can it?

May 11th shortly after 10am. I now have an out of office "client appt" on my calendar that day.

April 22, 10:15 am

Walked around the stadium with my daughter yesterday afternoon. Thought for a brief moment that I caught a wiff of grilled brats in the air. TCF is gorgeous !!!

April 9th at noon, but if the Gopher hockey team makes it to the Frozen Four I will be in Washington DC that day. Good thing I can do it online, but still, I'd rather not have to worry about it when I'm out of town.

Finally figured it out. We pick on April 23rd at 11:05am.

Top Bottom