When is your seat selection date for TCF Bank Stadium?

You should add a poll to this. :)

May 18th at 11:30am for me.

Just checked with my dad, he has the account for the seats: May 7th at 1:10pm.

I can't wait! September 12th is going to be so amazing!

April 28th

maybe I calculated wrong though now that I see all these dates in May

I'm curious to know how you guys found out when your selection starts. Have people already received the latest mailing or is there a website to check it on?

April 29 at 1:55pm. Unfortunately it doesn't look like my office firewall is going to let me get through. Have to take a 1/2 day vacation. :)

Log into your account at the University of Minnesota website. Mailing will be out in a week or so. Also shows parking options and there will be tailgating in many of the lots.

May 8th at 12:10 but won't actually pick until May 8th at 12:40 as that is when my dad's time is and we want to sit together.

Log into your account at the University of Minnesota website. Mailing will be out in a week or so. Also shows parking options and there will be tailgating in many of the lots.

Sorry, but I'm still a little confused. I setup a ticket account on gophersports.com, but I don't see where I can enter my customer number from my Points Summary sheet. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, but I'm still a little confused. I setup a ticket account on gophersports.com, but I don't see where I can enter my customer number from my Points Summary sheet. Any help would be appreciated.

On the gophersports.com front page click on "Ticket Info" and select "My Ticket Account". Then once you log in click on "Select 2009 FB Seats" in the top right corner. From that pages you then click on the button "Click Here to Start". When the next page pops up you will see you date and time in the bottom right corner of the page. If you just want to view you points you would select "Gopher Points" rather than "Select 2009 FB Seats".

May 6th at 4:20 pm

Is anybody going to track these answers? A Gopherhole Graph would be slick to see...

May 18th 2009 12:49pm

I'm going to keep the selection page up in my browser until that day ...

Top Bottom