When Do NIT Tickets Go On Sale?

sidefx182

Reaction score
I'm sure we might get a home game or two.....so pathetic.

I'm usually a Gopher "homer" more than the next person, but I can't find anything positive with this team right now. Even if they make a little run in the big dance, it's time for Tubby to go. We need someone to come in here to coach some offense. Clearly Tubby can't do it.

do we get to host an NIT game

Beat me to it, I was wondering, if we accept the invite of course, if we will host a game or two in the NIT?

Ditto for me, pal! Cannot believe how this team has just completely given up. Pretty sad. Looking forward to spring football.

It's just wild how bad this team can be and how good it can be. It just doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't be shocked if they don't win another game all year. On the same hand, I wouldn't be shocked if they somehow make it to the sweet 16. No matter what though, I think "Tubby Ball" is done in this town.....even if we are lucky to have him.

I wouldn't be shocked if they don't win another game all year. On the same hand, I wouldn't be shocked if they somehow make it to the sweet 16.

This is exactly why I keep allowing myself to get pumped up for each game.

It's just wild how bad this team can be and how good it can be. It just doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't be shocked if they don't win another game all year. On the same hand, I wouldn't be shocked if they somehow make it to the sweet 16. No matter what though, I think "Tubby Ball" is done in this town.....even if we are lucky to have him.

I have to believe the guys who got us ranked #8 in the country are still there somewhere. I just hope they have the heart to find themselves before they crap away their chance to have what could have been a pretty special run.

I have to believe the guys who got us ranked #8 in the country are still there somewhere. I just hope they have the heart to find themselves before they crap away their chance to have what could have been a pretty special run.
As bad as we have looked over most of the past month, if we just win two more very winnable games, we should be in the Big Dance.

I hate it that we would be limping our way in there, and I'm not sure we could even win a game, but we should still make it.

Top Bottom