When Brewster goes to Perkins...

KoolAid

Red Drank Brewmaster
Reaction score
...what does he order?

Then what happens after he eats? And how does he feel about it?

the Buttermilk Five? mmmmm just mentioning it makes me hungry for some pancakes.

I'm not sue what he would order, but I'm positive he would say it was "tremendous' and he "couldn't be more pleased with the meal."

I'm not sue what he would order, but I'm positive he would say it was "tremendous' and he "couldn't be more pleased with the meal."

And Ruesse would respond "He's a fraud!!

I know what Tiger Woods would order...

Brad Childress would have already ordered the Tremendous 12.

But seriously, I think his first choice would be a Ham and Cheese Omelette (best thing on the menu aka 5*) only to have the server come back and tell him that all the ham and cheese had already been taken. He'd then continue to pick a couple other marquee items only to get the same response from the server. Finally, out of frustration, he would tell the server to to throw in whatever is left in the kitchen and bring it out. By the time he leaves, he'll have everyone in the restaurant completely convinced that it was the best meal ever.

You gotta go with the embed so that more might know the awesome that is turkey cheese fries.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wb2qQWIOsFM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wb2qQWIOsFM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks for your answers everyone. I want to give some props to Duluthguy and Sam for their answers.

- He orders the Tremendous Twelve
- This gives him exPLOsive [bowel movement reference]
- But overall, he couldn't be pleased with the experience

Note, this all actually happened - 4 days ago

And I'm also pretty sure I saw Brew wheeling Oxi-Clean at the Mall of America yesterday

Top Bottom