when and what channel will the replay of this game be aired?

FSN has the replay at 2am tonight and Monday at 2pm.

Aggievision will make a stroke feel like a massage.

Even if you watch the replay, you won't see the game. The camera rarely caught the action. I hope the 4 year olds they had doing the camera got paid...

The game will be broadcast locally on tape delay twice on Fox Sports North. The first tape delay airing is at 10 a.m. (CDT) Sunday, Sept. 8, while the second is at 2 p.m. (CDT) on Monday, Sept. 9.

im from east grand forks MN and there is a max of 13 fuc*n games in a season.... being within the borders of minnesota i should be able to see them all on tv is that so much to ask for jesus h krisst.. very frustrating.

im from east grand forks MN and there is a max of 13 fuc*n games in a season.... being within the borders of minnesota i should be able to see them all on tv is that so much to ask for jesus h krisst.. very frustrating.

Many down here in the cities consider EGF to be part of ND ;)

Max of 14, and you can see every game on TV.

Replay is not on. WTF!? I've got charter. Any idea where it is? Thought it was supposed to be on at 10am today and just have vikings crap on fsn now.

The game will be broadcast locally on tape delay twice on Fox Sports North. The first tape delay airing is at 10 a.m. (CDT) Sunday, Sept. 8, while the second is at 2 p.m. (CDT) on Monday, Sept. 9.

Nothing but AP vikings crap on right now. I didn't stream the game since I figured I could watch the tape delay and am pissed it isn't on. I'm working tomorrow so won't be able to see it then.

Replay is not on. WTF!? I've got charter. Any idea where it is? Thought it was supposed to be on at 10am today and just have vikings crap on fsn now.

I see 230 on Monday as the only scheduled replay on FSN. I have DirecTV

I am done with it. Several hours yesterday trying to get BTN2Go to work. Finally got it going after the game started, then all I got was a continuous 20 second loop of the play where 29 got hurt. Finally just listened on KFAN. Now this morning a bunch of screwing around trying to find the mythical 10 am replay. Done with it. I have wasted too much time on this already. We won. Next up is WMU. Gonna just watch the Vikes today.

It is on FSNPlus, Comcast Channel 254 in the Burnsville/West Apple Valley area.

The engineers at Fox Sports North did an amazing job with Aggie Vision. The picture was clearer, maybe they broadcasted the tape in HD. They were able to modify the near feedback tunnel effect. They were not able to correct the camera work, was just as lost.

i hate north dakota i hate when people put me in a group with them

Well that's good, because my guess is that folks in EGF would be distressed to lose you as one of their own. You know, being so classy and profane and all.

Nice job U. Way to screw the fans out of seeing the game. Don't they know most people will be working tomorrow afternoon? The U and specifically the AD went out of their way to make sure we were not able to watch the game. I didn't bother with the streaming because I was told by the U it would be tape delayed this morning so I guess now and probably many other people are unable to watch the game at all. On to the next. Lets hope this kind of ineptitude never happens again ever.

Nice job U. Way to screw the fans out of seeing the game. Don't they know most people will be working tomorrow afternoon? The U and specifically the AD went out of their way to make sure we were not able to watch the game. I didn't bother with the streaming because I was told by the U it would be tape delayed this morning so I guess now and probably many other people are unable to watch the game at all. On to the next. Lets hope this kind of ineptitude never happens again ever.

what in the world are you even talking about? this is a completely false and silly statement. is has been aired on fs-north at the times they have stated thus far. figure out your own cable/satellite system.....that is on you.

what in the world are you even talking about? this is a completely false and silly statement. is has been aired on fs-north at the times they have stated thus far. figure out your own cable/satellite system.....that is on you.

It was supposed to be on FSN at 10am this morning according to the U last night and it wasn't. The only other time it is scheduled to air is tomorrow afternoon when most people are working. In other words I feel a little mislead that I would be able to watch the game this morning and found only vikings crap on FSN. As far as I know I've got my cable system figured out and had FSN on this morning.

I peed in my favorite bankee and now I gotta find something else.

Top Bottom