What's up with Wolitarsky?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Anybody know the deal with his injury? It seems that the U is being way more hush hush about it than the others. We get updates from beat reporters and in the newspaper on the others almost daily, but even the fact Woli has been missing some practice seems to be under reported. I remember some mentions, but no details or updates. Maybe I have just missed it and so thought I would ask. Thanks.

As a shorter person I'm thinking he jumped too high going for a ball and got altitude sickness.:rolleyes: All joking aside I hope it's not too bad, and we can see him in the first game.

Anybody know the deal with his injury? It seems that the U is being way more hush hush about it than the others. We get updates from beat reporters and in the newspaper on the others almost daily, but even the fact Woli has been missing some practice seems to be under reported. I remember some mentions, but no details or updates. Maybe I have just missed it and so thought I would ask. Thanks.

Dienhart mentioned in this article he tweaked a shoulder. So considering the source, I'd say it's about 50/50 on either being his shoulder or something else.

http://btn.com/2014/08/16/football-tour-dienharts-best-from-minnesota/

I'd say it's 50/50 that some GH'ers will over analyze this. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

As there are no facts - let the speculation begin. Perhaps he hurt himself helping Jeff Jones study for an internet course, which may or may not qualify with the clearinghouse.

Trying to get updates on inured players is also off limits I guess. smh

I know what Archie Bunker would say his main problem is.

meathead-archie.gif

Top Bottom