Reaction score
We'll be in Ski U Mah right at 2.

Menu:
Beaver Wings
Homemade Nachos
Fish Tacos
Titos Vodka
Postgame: Cigars and Macallan 18

We usually do the typical grill menu and cold beverages! One good idea that might be off your radar that we do is plug in a pizzaz and cook a pizza, wings, or anything really. Super fast and easy cleanup on those early games.

Sturb's, then watch the band on the plaza, then either back to Sturb's or BWW. Is it THursday yet?

Big 10. Gotta get there one last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuengling from 1300 miles away.

We'll be in Ski U Mah right at 2.

Menu:
Beaver Wings
Homemade Nachos
Fish Tacos
Titos Vodka
Postgame: Cigars and Macallan 18

What time can I stop by? I'll even bring Windsor for a change of pace

Gold lot:

Grilled marinated prawns
Hamburgers
Brats
assorted salads, chips, dessert
Cigars
Summit, Stella, Corona and margaritas

Fantasy draft, phone staying in pocket, pleading with 11 guys to zip it, late night DVR, Surly Furious.

Big 10. Gotta get there one last time.

Better get there early...been there twice in the last three weeks...completely packed both times, with line out the door.

Better get there early...been there twice in the last three weeks...completely packed both times, with line out the door.

Thanks for the heads up. I figured that would be an issue and will have a plan B.

Ski U Mah Lot, probably around 4PM. My menu includes and age-old recipe for Goal-line Gizzards. NOT like the gizzards your grandma used to make (crunchy). These are real artery cloggers, dredged in seasoned flour, fried to a golden brown, then put in a cake pan with 1 pint of heavy cream, covered with foil and baked in an oven for 3 hours at 200 degrees. They come out tender and mighty tasty!

Ski-U-Mah- First game is usually the basics- Burgers and Brats. We try to have a theme each week which have included- 'Fiesta' (Tacos, Nachos etc) , 'Fry it- You'll Like It' (Bring a Turkey Fryer and literally fry anything we can find), last game is always 'Chili Cook-off' (We make anyone that walks by try our various Chili's and vote for a winner- major bragging rights in our group). This year we are kicking around a Trailer Park Boys theme for some week.

Every Game Staples-
CornHole
Washers
A Half to Fully Snapped-up Beavcoon
and
SEGA NHL 95

We are going pretty basic for week one since the Thursday night time slot means a slightly abbreviated tailgate for most of our group.. Main course will be sliders with all the toppings you could want.

Our group sounds just like DougMN. We usually go with some sort of theme and we also have done the "throw it in a fryer" tailgates with great success.

Damn, I'm getting really hungry...

Now that the temp seats are gone, I may also head in early and hang down there for awhile...great to see that space back to being open.

Might pick up a Papa Murphy's to cook in the over before the game. Then it's Jameson and ginger ale for the rest of the night.

Maybe a beer and bump at Palmers around 6 and then walk across the bridge to enjoy the game!

Hitting the East River Flats early with a couple buddies as we wait for the rest of our group to show.

Smoking some pork shoulders right now for pulled pork sandwiches, going to have a few side dishes as well. Obviously beer is on the menu throughout the afternoon and into the evening.

*** If anybody partying at the flats wants a sandwich feel free to swing by!

Will have a couple of cornhole boards out to play with along with yard Jenga (new this year).

About an hour before kickoff I will meet up with another group of tailgaters for a shot!

Top Bottom