What will you do tomorrow ...

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
1) If SH signs w/ the Gophers?
2) If SH signs w/ the Buckeyes?
3) If SH signs with someone else (USC/ND/FLA/etc)?

1) Drink
2) Drink
3) Drink

1) If he selects the Gophers, I'll make a toast to him, his decision and the other players that want to be Golden Gophers! Either way, a good drink is on the horizon.

2) If he signs with Ohio State, I'll be disappointed and then move on.

3) If he signs with one of the other listed schools, I'll be disappointed and then move on.

I'm interested and support those that want to play for the U. I won't be pining for those that opt to play for another school.

Go Gophers!!

1) Drink
2) Not be surprised and look forward to him crushing our DE's for the next 3 to 4 years
3) Not be surprised

For all 3 options, I'll go on with life rooting for the Gophers and be happy for SH in making a decision that he feels will better his life.

gopher07 said:
Originally Posted by Gopher07 View Post

1) High-fives all around. Get pumped about the season. Start formulating unrealistic expectations about Gopher Nation v2010

2) Be depressed for about a day and then move on. And then in true "glass-half-full" spirit, I will start to get excited about the prospect of beating Ohio State in "MN vs. PSU" fashion when Seantrel gives up the game-losing sack which causes a fumble. Parades and ticker tape.

3) Wipe forehead and think, "didn't get him, but now we don't have to play him"

1) Tell everybody I know that I knew it all along.
2) Tell everybody I know that I knew it all along.
3) Tell everybody I know that I knew it all along.

1) Tell everybody I know that I knew it all along.
2) Tell everybody I know that I knew it all along.
3) Tell everybody I know that I knew it all along.

This, of course, is the credited Gopherhole response.

Nothing special other than hope the other verbals make it and Brew can pull a surprise or two. If he isn't a Gopher, I could care less where he goes.

1. Tear up, get lightheaded, faint.

2. Claim that he is dead to me. Take that back. Claim it again as soon as someone rubs the news in my face. Calm down and hopefully not care about him ever again.

3. Yawn.

Honestly while a Gopher commitment would be amazing and a call for celebration, I'm ok with him at OSU, because it seems like a smart decision based on pro potential and a strong tradition etc.

If he goes to USC, I lose all hope for him. That would mean he bought a lying cheating snake's sell, and probably was given under the table promises. I put absolutely nothing past Lane Kiffin, a dirty rat of a man. How he is honestly trusted by any recruit or any recruit's parents after his history is beyond me, if I'm any recruit with any quality offer list, I run away from him as fast as my D1 football talent allows me. If he goes anywhere else, Florida, Miami, Oklahoma, I'm ok with that, but would be frustrated by a kid leaving Big Ten country.

My 2 cents

1) Buy Rose Bowl tickets!!
2) wish we had him to build a rock solid foundation of a long line of NFL linemen.
3) wish we had him to build a rock solid foundation of a long line of NFL linemen.

I plan on going streaking no matter what. I don't see a reason not to.

Regardless of where he ends up I'll just be happy that this whole saga is finally over and that next year's top in-state recruit (presumably) Tommy Olson is already locked up.

1. Spit my dentures into a glass, get out of my skooter chair, put the stem of a rose between my teeth, and dance grandma around the kitchen. Then I would start the 150 mile trek to the U for the signing day party. Of course, you wouldn't recognize me, except for the rose between my teeth.
2-3.Otherwise I'll just sit staring out the window into the frozen tundra with my guarded optimism drained again.

If he goes to USC, I lose all hope for him. That would mean he bought a lying cheating snake's sell, and probably was given under the table promises. I put absolutely nothing past Lane Kiffin, a dirty rat of a man. How he is honestly trusted by any recruit or any recruit's parents after his history is beyond me, if I'm any recruit with any quality offer list, I run away from him as fast as my D1 football talent allows me. If he goes anywhere else, Florida, Miami, Oklahoma, I'm ok with that, but would be frustrated by a kid leaving Big Ten country.

Kiffin sleep w/ your wife or something? You lose all hope for him? because he'll be competing for crystal footballs, receive a good education, and have a great shot at the NFL?

Tell me more OLE, what is Kiffin's history? it's all lies and snake oil if a kid decides to play for Kiffin? They must all be on the take? What are these "under the table promises"? Just wondering if you have ANYTHING beyond hearsay in your head.

1.Scream like a teenager at a horror flick, call all of my Gopher loving friends and babble endlessly about the Gophers, Go to the signing party and repeat the two previously mentioned things. Dream daily till the first game of what our Gophers program will become.

2. Tip my cap to him and Tressel(wish him well except for against us), then quickly move on to celebrating the recruits that did sign up to be Gophers. Attend the signing party. Dream daily till the first game of what our Gophers program will become.

3.Wish him well. Move on quickly to celebrating the recruits that did sign up to be Gophers. Attend the signing party. Dream daily till the first game of what our Gophers program will become.

4 Just for fun no matter what happens, kick something Black and Gold or kick, pee on, burn, etc. something Cardinal and White.....

1) Drink
2) Not be surprised and look forward to him crushing our DE's for the next 3 to 4 years
3) Not be surprised

If he signs with USC, the answer to #3 would probably be the same as #2. Doubt that even the Trojans would redshirt a 5* player his freshman year. They could put him in after halftime when they're already up by 3-4 scores.

1) Do a little dance
2) Reaffirm in my mind why I can't stand the Buckeyes
3) Depending on which school he picks, my reaction will be different:

I hate losing in-state recruits to other BT schools. Just annoys me. I hate losing a recruit to OSU almost as much as losing one to Iowa or Wisconsin. I also can't stand Lane Kiffin. He's a prick and I'm hopeful Seantrel can see thru the BS and the possible heavy sanctions. I also can't stand Notre Dame. I've associated with too many of their fans over the years. They're mostly annoying. I'd be satisified if he picked OU or Miami. They're non-BT schools not coached by Kiffin or overhyped babies like the Domers.

Ranking my emotions based on the schools:

1) Gophers - Hells Yeah!
2) OU - non-threat to the program. Can live with the choice if it's not the Gophers
3) Miami - also a non-threat to the program. Don't like the other 'U's mentality but can live with the choice
4) USC - At least it gets him out of the BT, though we'll play him the next 2 years. Big jump down from Miami. I'll question his decision-making playing for the devil.
5) OSU - Come on! If you're gonna stay in the Midwest and play in the BT, you might as well play for the Gophers. Don't like the JL or Mobley steals and this would irk me even more.
6) ND - Sick and tired of the pipeline from CDH to South Bend. Most obnoxious fanbase in the country. Never has a program done so little over a 15 year period and gotten so much press. ND is a threat to the program and it needs to stop. Down with the Domers!

Ranking my emotions based on the schools:

1) Gophers - Hells Yeah!
2) OU - non-threat to the program. Can live with the choice if it's not the Gophers
3) Miami - also a non-threat to the program. Don't like the other 'U's mentality but can live with the choice
4) USC - At least it gets him out of the BT, though we'll play him the next 2 years. Big jump down from Miami. I'll question his decision-making playing for the devil.
5) OSU - Come on! If you're gonna stay in the Midwest and play in the BT, you might as well play for the Gophers. Don't like the JL or Mobley steals and this would irk me even more.
6) ND - Sick and tired of the pipeline from CDH to South Bend. Most obnoxious fanbase in the country. Never has a program done so little over a 15 year period and gotten so much press. ND is a threat to the program and it needs to stop. Down with the Domers!

1) I pretty much think the same way. I hate, repeat hate, losing Minnesota kids to other Big 10 schools. There may be good reasons, but I still have to wipe the sand out of my eyes whenever this happens.
2) Notre Dame is the same. Although I'd love to have them in the Big 10, I also love to hate them. They need to get into a conference, but they're too arrogant to see it.
3) USC, I could handle losing recruits to them, but with the allegations and Kiffin's behavior, they have become my least favorite Pac 10 team.

Probably everything I would normally do on a Wednesday.

Top Bottom