What will ESPN's daily content be going forward?

Clips of Stephen A Smith memes

wait that’s twitter

- Replays of ABC’s Wide World of Sports library from the 70s and 80s.

- The Superstars/The Super Teams shows from the 70s (these were some of my favorite shows as a kid. I mean, who didn’t want to see Roger Staubach vs Boog Powell in a bike race, or the Steelers vs The Big Red Machine in tug-of-war?).

- Replays of ABC’s Wide World of Sports library from the 70s and 80s.

- The Superstars/The Super Teams shows from the 70s (these were some of my favorite shows as a kid. I mean, who didn’t want to see Roger Staubach vs Boog Powell in a bike race, or the Steelers vs The Big Red Machine in tug-of-war?).
I remember Johnny Bench playing ping pong on that show.

Maybe Keith Olbermann can talk politics. That would be fun.:sick:

ESPN, FOX Sports etc will be rendered irrelevant until June when baseball kicks back up. Same could be said for the beat-writers at local news papers and on-line publications like The Athletic. The Athletic will probably go bankrupt.

ESPN, FOX Sports etc will be rendered irrelevant until June when baseball kicks back up. Same could be said for the beat-writers at local news papers and on-line publications like The Athletic. The Athletic will probably go bankrupt.

Yeh, the Athletic might want to start a politcs section.

They have NFL Free agency to keep them relevant for at least the next 2-3 weeks. If Tom Brady breaks wind, they'll be there live.

The same as usual. 80% speculation on where Tom Brady is going to sign. 20% commercials.

Get ready for 24/7 of the thrilling Texas Hold'em action you crave!

Circle jerk of Tom Brady

Stephen A Smith starting rants about everything

Daily update on quality of Tom Brady's poop

Replays of all SEC football and Michigan. Oh and the golf guy Woods replays. All their cash cows.

Maybe Keith Olbermann can talk politics. That would be fun.:sick:
Keith used to do a short feature when he was with CNN called the World of Wide Sports. Goat throwing from Austria, that kind of thing. I vote for this.

Please just lay-off Stephen A. and I’ll be happy. That would save ESPN money and me gray hair. Or and dump Katz too.

Cornhole Tournament. Are the Stomping XFL League games cancelled?

ESPN has been showing highlights of the Nebraska High School State Basketball Tournament.

It's looking like this sports hiatus might be going on for awhile, so I were ABC/ESPN I'd start negotiating for the rights to broadcast more sports-related movies and documentaries. There's so much great content out there. I'd also love to see them continue to make use of their own self-produced content such as Outside the Lines and the 30 for 30 specials, as both of those productions have been outstanding examples of sports journailsm at its finest.

There are a lot of different things they can do and avenues which they can pursue, so looking at the bright side, that allows them quite a bit of latitude and freedom so far as content goes. You've got all these sports reporters siting around with all of a sudden maybe not having very much to do, so send them out and let them find their stories. I would think they'd love that opportunity, and freed from the strictures of reporting on the daily scores and results, there's no telling what kind of great content they might come up with.

Top Bottom