What we need on this forum

frozengopher

Devious and Conniving Member
Reaction score
... is a lot more levity. Far too many people are taking themselves far too seriously. Whether it comes to Brewster, Mason, Weber, or Palermo's Pizza, there are a lot of know it all's whose only goal is to tell us exactly why they're right, and why we're wrong if we disagree with them.

This site is getting a lot of traffic lately, and a few of our quality posters are lurking because the instant they post something anyone can construe as pro-Brewster, at least a half dozen folks of ill will who suffer from some kind of inferiority complex will jump on them with a tireless tirade that's been rehashed for 50 years. I know there are a lot of people who will jump at the first opportunity to do their I-told-you-so shtick at Schnoodler, but the guy literally bleeds maroon and gold and his lack of presence here hurts this site like none other. We need balance, and there's just too much negativity and garbage lately.

Go Gophers!

I think you have to realize that the negative Tim Brewster guys out there bleed maroon and gold, too. They don't like what has happened to their football team.

As far as Schnoodler goes, I am sure if the Gophers were doing very well he would be the first one to say, "I told you so" too and I would have to give him some props for being right. That's just the nature of the beast. I had it out with him several times before the season began by saying that no -- things weren't rosy in Gopherland and we were probably in big trouble this season.

I don't like being right on this one any more than Schoodler likes being wrong about it....

P.S. I agree this board needs a little more levity, so if you can think of some funny stuff for Gopher fans to laugh at that isn't about how bad we are, I am all for it!!!

Top Bottom