what to wear???

MNSpaniel

Reaction score
What's the weather going to do on Sat. Heard possible rain. Is it going to be one of those drenching rains or a drizzle?

I just hold out until the morning of and look at the forecast then.

Be prepared!

In the blurb I saw on Saturday's weather, they stated the usual "chance of showers..." Have some rain gear and put what ever amount of warmth you think you need under your rain gear. The raingear will make a nice "windbreaker" effect and you will have it all "covered" just in case. It is October, so the weather could bring us anything.

Be prepared!

In the blurb I saw on Saturday's weather, they stated the usual "chance of showers..." Have some rain gear and put what ever amount of warmth you think you need under your rain gear. The raingear will give you a nice "windbreaker" effect and you will have it all "covered" just in case. It is October, so the weather could bring us anything.

From the NWS website two minutes ago. Sound like more than just showers.

"Showers. High near 60. East southeast wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible."

what to wear? Heavy jacket with lots of pockets, Carpenter pants with lots of loose pockets to sneak in several cans of beer. Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a good day to pound the rock

Thanks for the forecast !

If you don't have the proper rain gear to fit over heavy clothes just throw one of those large trash or lawn bags(preferably in maroon or gold) in your pocket. If it rains slip it over your head, arms and butt. Rip open a slot in front of your face and you are all set. Hat with M on it optional.

If it is dry and warmer than you expected, slip extra jacket into bag and store under your seat or bench.

Make your own T-shirt and wear it... :rolleyes:
Gopher_tee_20101023_med.jpg

Top Bottom