What To Do? Purdue Edition.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
What do I do now that my work week is over? I need something to keep my mind occupied before kickoff.

Should I:

A. Drink heavily until I pass out?

B. Help with answer A by playing a drinking game. Listen to Coach Kill's last press conference and take a drink every time Coach Kill say's the word-young?

C. Work on stuffing my puffy coat with as many Grain Belt Nordeast cans as I can fit? My goal is to sneak-in at least a twelver.

D. Start stealing all of the pumpkins in my neighborhood to get a start on my latest art installation: The Rise of the Great Pumpkin! I figure I'll need at minimum 100 pumpkins and lots and lots of epoxy. This should help teach a certain kid, who has an unhealthy affection for eggs and toilet paper, a lesson he won't soon forget.

Go Gophers.

Schwinn Varsity through dinkytown with a sixer missing one hanging from the handelbars.

What do I do now that my work week is over? I need something to keep my mind occupied before kickoff.

Should I:

A. Drink heavily until I pass out?

B. Help with answer A by playing a drinking game. Listen to Coach Kill's last press conference and take a drink every time Coach Kill say's the word-young?

C. Work on stuffing my puffy coat with as many Grain Belt Nordeast cans as I can fit? My goal is to sneak-in at least a twelver.

D. Start stealing all of the pumpkins in my neighborhood to get a start on my latest art installation: The Rise of the Great Pumpkin! I figure I'll need at minimum 100 pumpkins and lots and lots of epoxy. This should help teach a certain kid, who has an unhealthy affection for eggs and toilet paper, a lesson he won't soon forget.

Go Gophers.

Normally, I'd go with A but this drinking game in option B above sounds like fun and a sure fire way to get drunk. :drink:

I don't know which one but I'm glad you mentioned option "C" because it reminded me I need to do the same thing.

I do not get BTN up here in the hinterland. So I will bundle up good, put a radio out on my picnic table, listen to the game, drink all the beer I want, if I get cold I go in at halftime and have a gin/tonic till I warm up, put on another jacket, drink all the beer I want again, no parking problems, no DUI concerns, have some more beer, and by the time the game is over, I realize that I don't care if the Lynx lost the title or if the Wild are locked out. In fact, the Vikes lost last night???? big deal............

Go Gophers!!!

Top Bottom