What to do during a bye week

mnsports1

Reaction score
Last bye week I started this thread. Lots of Gopherholers were going to do yard work and spend a Saturday with family.

We had our 3rd child today (boy)...future gopher??? Mommy and baby are healthy, and the bye came at a good time!

Drywall my garage.. Uggg....

Congrats to you!

Congrats mnsports1!! I have a 5 month old and have found it key to plan nap time around the pre-game and hope for a 2 hour nap. Then teach her to cheer until the end of the game. So far she is 8-2 and has a much better win percentage than daddy.
As for this week my wife is working so it looks like I will continue to watch football and cheer for everyone listed in a previous thread.

I have given up on yard work this fall. The last few years, when the Gophers were losing, I would go out and do yard work during the 2nd half. Well, this year, I'm watching the entire game, and getting no yard work done, so I've just decided to say bleep it - let the leaves sit there all winter. I'll rake them up next spring.

To answer the original question, I think I'm going to go see the new "Thor" movie on Saturday.

Start my list for turkey of the year! Souhan.

Well now what should I do?

what do you think i'll be doing? watching college football of course, Wiscy-IU, Texas-Oklahoma state, Miami-Duke, Georgia-Auburn all games to keep an eye on to get Gameday here

Watching college football and smoking some pork low & slow.

Heading to Ridder Arena. 61 wins in a row and 8-1-1 North Dakota in town.

I hate yard work, but when you've 30 some red oak,pine and birch trees you get a ton of leaves on you landscape. Hate doing it in the Spring.

Last bye week I started this thread. Lots of Gopherholers were going to do yard work and spend a Saturday with family.

We had our 3rd child today (boy)...future gopher??? Mommy and baby are healthy, and the bye came at a good time!

Of course!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Can we get rid of this 2nd bye week already? WTF? The NFL tried it once and ditched it cuz it sucks for the fans.

Top Bottom