what time tomorrow will SH be announcing his choice?

From Mr. Henderson saying in the afternoon, I am guessing it's this 3pm timeslot. I'm also guessing you can just do the online streaming and watch it from work:

http://onair.cstv.com/

A CBS College Sports assignment desk editor emailed me to say it should happen between 4 and 4:30p our time ... that being said, he didn't have the exact rundown in front of him.

A CBS College Sports assignment desk editor emailed me to say it should happen between 4 and 4:30p our time ... that being said, he didn't have the exact rundown in front of him.

Thanks, Doogie! Hope it's earlier rather than later, a lot of us will be on our way to signing day by 4:30p.m.

Two questions:

1. Will he do the 'hat shuffle' and how many hats.
2. Is there a chance he will announce tomorrow but not sign till April 1 as Shooter(um) suggested.

1) I would think so, but haven't heard an official word.

2) Always a chance, which means a decommit is very possible. I'm guessing the paperwork will be in front of him though.

Anyone on here get CBS College Sports Net? If you do, will you be providing play-by-play?

channel 735 on comcast with a digital box, checked it out last night.

How many players other than SH will be live on that show?

I know J.R. Ferguson will also be on that channel and make his decision at 11:45 ET

I just read this:

CBS College Sports Network at 4:30 p.m. central time.

It looks like it's channel 613 on Direct TV. My guide it says MacPreps National Signing day from 2pm - 6pm.

Top Bottom