What time do the doors open?

mchiller

Reaction score
Hey, I finally get to go to my first Gopher bball game this year (living 5 hours away sucks). Coudn't ask for a better game to go to that the Wisky game. I am wondering if anyone knows what time they let people start goin in. Game time is 7. I want to get in on as much action as possible!

Let's get some Badger butt!

Thank you GoldyLove, its much appreciated. We can only hope that Green Man shows up for the game.

Game time is 7:30. Doors will open at 6:30.

And just an FYI in case, if you're sitting in the student section and want to sit in the first 15-18 rows, plan on showing up no later than 5:45/6:00. First people in line are often there 90 minutes before doors open (in this case, 5:00).

It's winter time....open the doors early!!!!!!

Sorry, if gametime is really 7:30 pm, the doors open at 6:30 pm. I thought the gametime was 7 pm. Doors always open 1 hour before gametime.

and when the doors do open, its one big cluster****, so be prepared push your way through and fend off line cutters (at least if your getting student tickets). They really need to have a better system.

and when the doors do open, its one big cluster****, so be prepared push your way through and fend off line cutters (at least if your getting student tickets). They really need to have a better system.

Last night they opened two student doors instead of one, and the line moved more smoothly than it had.

[rant]The line cutting will never stop because no one with the power to do anything cares to address the problem and it's a f_cking joke that nothing has been done to keep some sort of order. Nothing better than showing up 45 minutes before doors open, seeing about 30 people in front of you, and somehow being 100th through the door because people decide they're entitled to go stand with a group of acquaintances that are waiting at the front of the line, or because a group decides going to the back of the line isn't needed when you can just walk 1/2 way up and stand alongside another group, pushing your way into the line as the doors open.[/rant]

Thank you GoldyLove, its much appreciated. We can only hope that Green Man shows up for the game.

I hope that's in jest. Green Man (and his friends), who we had the displeasure to stand by for the IU game, were very annoying. One of his buddies was yelling "Verdell, you're a traitor!" most of the game, among other things.

rant

since people are ranting about the line cutting there is another subject that is almost just as annoying. I thought that the first 4 or 5 rows of the barnyard were saved for people who were sweet. i.e. dressed up crazy and actually into the game. All season the barnyard board has done ZERO enforcement of this. What else do they really have to do besides plan a trip and put pieces of paper on the seats? I am just tired of people wearing a gold shirt and jeans sitting in the front row or some annoying freshman girl who knows nothing about basketball in the second. Also it would be nice if the Barnyard board was actually into the game instead of just standing there like zombies like a few of them do. (i know some of them actually dress up, but a few could make a little effort.)

since people are ranting about the line cutting there is another subject that is almost just as annoying. I thought that the first 4 or 5 rows of the barnyard were saved for people who were sweet. i.e. dressed up crazy and actually into the game. All season the barnyard board has done ZERO enforcement of this. What else do they really have to do besides plan a trip and put pieces of paper on the seats? I am just tired of people wearing a gold shirt and jeans sitting in the front row or some annoying freshman girl who knows nothing about basketball in the second. Also it would be nice if the Barnyard board was actually into the game instead of just standing there like zombies like a few of them do. (i know some of them actually dress up, but a few could make a little effort.)

this. the first three rows are filled with some jokes for fans. now the fourth row.. the fourth row is where its at!

Top Bottom