What the Hell Poll

Mulligan

Reaction score
I sure don't know how to set a poll up but will Rutgers students rush the floor if they get there first BIG victory against the Gophers? Morris dismissed, 3 knuckleheads suspended, and now Joey out with injury. Do they have any pride?

Students who make the effort to attend a game between their 0-17 team and a 2-15 team should be able to do what they want. Rushing the court is about having fun, it is not about pride or class.

I don't like the gopher's trajectory heading into this game. I fell an upset brewing. I hope I am wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like the gopher's trajectory heading into this game. I fell an upset brewing. I hope I am wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it would be an upset if either team wins.

Rutgers is the worst power 5 conference team in the history of college basketball. They're 307 out of 351 schools in all of D1, behind the other 7 schools in their own state that include Monmouth, Seton Hall, NJIT, Princeton, Rider, St. Peters, and Fairleigh Dickenson. They'd be the worst team in the MAC, the Ivy, the WCC, Big West and many other conferences.

So basically to answer OPs point, no I don't think they have any pride.

I sure don't know how to set a poll up but will Rutgers students rush the floor if they get there first BIG victory against the Gophers? Morris dismissed, 3 knuckleheads suspended, and now Joey out with injury. Do they have any pride?
Will there be more or less than 25 Rutgers students at the game tomorrow?

I think it would be an upset if either team wins.

This. Rutgers getting a win to end a prolonged streak is an upset, but so is a win for a severely depleted team that as been in disarray the entire season. The game has the feel of "Well, someone has to win this one". It is what it is.

Does the game end when we run out of players?

The students who don't have pride are the ones who have stopped showing up. If they win and are excited enough to storm the court, they should go for it.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Students who make the effort to attend a game between their 0-17 team and a 2-15 team should be able to do what they want. Rushing the court is about having fun, it is not about pride or class.

The students who don't have pride are the ones who have stopped showing up. If they win and are excited enough to storm the court, they should go for it.

+1

Top Bottom