What the H, Michigan State?

cncmin

Reaction score
They play by far their worst game of the season at a very inopportune time. The Gophers would have even walked all over them tonight. Bad. At least Wisconsin showed up; I hate cheering for OSU but now I'm going to have to.

Sparty sucks - Way to make the Big Ten look like @ss!!!

They play by far their worst game of the season at a very inopportune time. The Gophers would have even walked all over them tonight. Bad. At least Wisconsin showed up; I hate cheering for OSU but now I'm going to have to.
Exactly - I hate having to root for OSU...dang!

Great kid and all

But I am sick and tired hearing about Draymon Green.

I didn't get to watch the game, but I just feel that when you consistently play a low scoring game you are ripe to be upset. It just takes one team to be hot and you lose. Plus, with all the gushing over Izzo and Green, you know that MSU was set up for an upset.

I didn't get to watch the game, but I just feel that when you consistently play a low scoring game you are ripe to be upset. It just takes one team to be hot and you lose. Plus, with all the gushing over Izzo and Green, you know that MSU was set up for an upset.

Louisville was certainly not hot. MSU was ice cold and terrible, terrible, terrible. It's like they all had an off-night on the same night.

MSU was ice cold and terrible, terrible, terrible.

44 points is pretty pathetic. That is low scoring for a high school game. I like Izzo and MSU, but they always seem to disappoint during the tournament. Hopefully next year I will have the gophers to root for in the big dance.

It looked like they were out late last night. The whole team was out of sorts. Not rebounding, not physical and aggressive, not looking to run. Not themselves. What the H Michigan State!?!?!

44 points is pretty pathetic. That is low scoring for a high school game. I like Izzo and MSU, but they always seem to disappoint during the tournament. Hopefully next year I will have the gophers to root for in the big dance.

Wait....what? Is this the first year you've watched college basketball....?

There's still Indiana to cheer for against Kentucky.

Go Hoosiers!

But I'm biased, IU grad student and all.

IMO, Louisville, and Pitino teams in general, usually play great great deffense.

I hope Tubby was watching that game, and the players as well, so they can see how they need to play D to beat MSU.

But I am sick and tired hearing about Draymon Green.

and izzo. Except now izzo will be on the TV Final Four Shows. He is a good coach but enough is enough.

This was a MSU team that played as well as they could down the stretch and for the most part over-acheived until they ran into Louisville. MSU played well down the stretch but they were a weak #1 seed.

Watching this team, with the exception of #23 Green, they did not have nearly the type of talent and athletic ability that recent MSU teams have had. The fact that #13 Austin Thornton was getting significant minutes at the 2/3 postitions tells me they had a significant talent problem relative to past teams.

Guys like Durrel Summers, Delvon Roe and Shannon Brown could run the floor, play tough defense, rebound, and throw down impressive dunks. This team was slow, less explosive and lacked guards like Kalin Lucas and Kory Lucious as well that could hit threes and control the game by running agressively when appropriate yet not turning the ball over a lot.

Losing Branden Dawson late in the season was a significant blow. But I agree, this wasn't Izzo's most talented team by any stretch.

I decided to clean the bathroom instead of watch the rest of the game -- that's how bad it was.
Go IU!

Top Bottom