• iowa

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • wisconsin

Votes: 9 8.4%

• Total voters

Go4

Reaction score
what school will pirsig choose?

Hopefully voting in this thread isn't a violation of my parole.

I would be surprised if he didn't choose Iowa. You can say that the NFL will find you if you are talented enough and that is true, but Iowa sends OL to the NFL like its their job. That's all coaching. I'm sure Kill has great coaches that will do great, but Iowa is a proven commidity. I think he chooses Iowa, but I'll be hoping he comes to the U.

I think the big guy from Blue Earth is feeling the change in Gopher FB and wants to be part of the resurgence. Iowa gets OL drafted but they are dung in the NFL for the most part. Robert Gallery anyone?? Jonah becomes a Gopher and helps Kill start off with a top 25 class.

Sort of a stupid poll to post on a Gopher message board. "Will player X choose us or our two most hated rivals?" Even if you don't think he will come here you still won't vote for Iowa or Wisconsin. At least I wouldn't.

Oh no! it is trending down! It is now only 84%... That must mean he won't come to Minnesota! I kid you not! (but actually, I do, of course)

I'd say the home boy stays, and mom & pops gets to see him play more often.

End of thread! Jonah is a proud young man and will represent our state very well.

Top Bottom